While browsing the site of my internet provider, I was requested to complete a survey. The survey was meaningless, but for my participation I was offered to choose between three offerings.

, two were unavailable. The third was products from Retinolla and Revoluxe, and they would be sent to me provided I paid the shipping., which I did. The products were delivered, but i had a nagging feeling.And I glad , I followed thru.--- these products are not gifts or samples, All you get in return for paying the shipping is the"privilege" of testing the product for a period of 14 days. Unless you return the product within 14 days, your credit card will be charged @$197.00CAD and you'll be placed on an automatic monthly product dispatch, which likewise will be billed to your credit card you provided when you paid for the initial shipping.

Returning the product is at your own expense.

For me $35.65 later, I'm clear of these below the belt marketers. So beware, you all.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1326978

What a scam this is

Whoever is behind this fraud shall be investigated

After the free trial of 5 $ they took money of my account in 3 consecutive amounts